When you place your order, please bear in mind that we don't run 24/7 and our couriers only collect once a day.
Placing your order before 2 PM:
Under normal circumstances, we will be able to get your order from our warehouse to the courier the same day.
Our warehouse is open Monday-Friday (at time of writing this). We do offer a Saturday delivery service at checkout, otherwise placing your order after 2pm on Friday means it won't be with the courier until Monday, for delivery on Tuesday (for Mainland UK customers).
Please allow until 7PM in the evening for your tracking number to become active.
Depending on the service you have paid for, the courier SHOULD deliver on the next business day, or if you have picked another option (eg Saturday delivery) it should be that day. Remember that the courier will mostly run on whats called an "All Day Service" meaning that they can deliver up to about 7pm, and unless a delivery time is specified.
If you cant guarantee that someone will be in, try our UPS Access Point system as your order can be delivered to local businesses, which must be collected within 10 days from point of delivery. Failure to pick up the item will result in the package being returned to us at an additional charge.
Unavoidable delays that can occur:
- Excessive number of orders to be fulfilled, has resulted in your order being dispatched by one day. Mondays are our busiest times.
- The item is no longer in stock at the warehouse, however the item is available at our retail outlet. Under these circumstances an additional day for processing is required to uplift from our retail outlet to our warehouse. If we are unable to fulfil the order will either call or email you to let you know, asking how you would like to proceed.
Please check your email account including your spam folder for any communication from us.
- The courier did not arrive to collect from us. Its rare, but it can happen. There may have been traffic issues or a breakdown that prevented them from getting to us.
- Your package is with the courier, however they are experiencing delays.
- Christmas / New Years / Easter / Bank Holidays - Couriers do not collect or deliver packages on these days.
- Payment method "Bank Transfer" requires you to notify us when you've made payment, once we've been notified we will manually check for funds and update the order. Please put your order number as the reference.
Avoidable delays that can occur:
- Incomplete or incorrect address entered during checkout
- Payment method "Bank Transfer"and haven't transferred the funds yet.
- Incorrect payment method was selected and you have contacted us to pay over the phone or via Paypal.
- Ordering pyrotechnics and selecting Commercial Address (business) but specified a Residential Address (home), or an address that the courier classes as residential. A business run from home does not classify as a commercial address.
- Ordered a restricted product and don't meet the criteria to be able to buy it. Please check your emails.
- Incorrectly selecting delivery method "Shop Collection" as your delivery method and are unable to collect from the shop.
If you are sure you have done everything right, checked your tracking number to see the latest status and it hasn't been delivered to yourself or your order or your order status is still at processing after 3 working days, then give us a call or drop us an email.